Sunday, February 19, 2006

freedom of choice

work in progress, to be expanded upon...

My father is my number one mentor. I cannot believe how lucky I am to have been born to both he and my mother. I was educated with a strange mix of the Grateful Dead and and receive seasoned, objectively reasonable assessments of life. The members of our household are all libertarians because we see how our choices are directly responsible for the status of our lives.

Obviously, since I was fed and loved, I am incredibly lucky. So many humans are not given the right tools to analyze their choices, try out different lifestyle choices, and pick the "right" ones that lead them to success, or even survival. As I live my life now, I constantly refer back to the influences that guide my choices. Often, these lessons came from a simple remark or quick situation that forever changed me. I feel absolutely confident that the number one reform in American society is the way we view the education of children under the age of five. In these formative years, it is crucial that a developing being receives mental and emotional stimulation that allows them to live their future life productively and with satisfaction.

The United States has so much potential to help the world right now. Free market capitalism has allowed many smart, conniving, or well-bred business men, enterainers, and middle class soccer parents to amass wealth that supports the smoothest lifestyle a society has ever enjoyed on this planet.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?