Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Europe even thinks we're going too far

"Atlantic stimulus rift grows" - via Washington Times
"Finance ministers from the 27-nation bloc insisted in Brussels that it was doing enough to support world demand and did not need at present to adopt another fiscal stimulus plan, as Washington is urging."

*****
This is a really neat newspaper. I love the use of "temporarily" in the big headline. This copy is worth $350. I should get newspapers for my grandkids more often. They can sell each one for 45 billion Amerieuroyuan.

Comments:
You have been busy blogging away. You activist, you. I want to learn some belly dancing moves, I'm sure your mom taught you some. Bring me some face scrub, too.

Linda C
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?