Sunday, February 14, 2010

$100,000 in passport fees stolen in Dawson County, GA

via AJC

My mom believes that these women who were caught stealing in Dawson County very well may have been the same women who collected my payment for fines involved with non-moving, paperwork related violations about a year ago. As I paid the $660 fee to reinstate my license, she made sure they knew she'd never spend money in Dawson County again.

Another gem of a government employee is Jenny Belafi, who arrested me that horrible evening for said paperwork violations. She's a real go-getter, as evidenced by her essay, "An Intern's Experience."

"I could not get enough inmates brought to the jail to keep me happy, I kept telling the deputies that stopped by to go arrest some people so that I could practice booking them in."

Wow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?